Do you know about the changes made to NEBOSH Qualifications. New syllabus update for NEBOSH IGC course released (Check Nebosh news here)
NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate
Duration: 10 Days Class + 2 Day Mock Exam
Examination: 1 Written Exam & 1 Risk Assessment
Internationally valid NEBOSH IGC certification. It helps to practice and communicate effective health and safety culture. Hence improve your workplace. You have to register 1 month before the exam date.
Aim and Objective:
Above all this qualification focuses on international standards and management systems. Furthermore it enables learners to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world.
First of all candidates who successfully complete the two papers of NEBOSH IGC course will receive an NEBOSH International General Certificate. Which is the required certificate for candidates pursuing for a career in Middle East. Also for candidates looking to enrich their knowledge in HSE or for candidates aiming for a promotion.
Unit IG1: Management of international health and safety
Examination: 2 hrs written examination
- Element1: Why we should manage workplace health & Safety
- Element2: How health and safety management system work and what they look like
- Element3: Managing Risk – understanding people and processes
- Element4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
Examination: 3 Hours Practical Assessment
- Firstly: Physical and psychological health
- Secondly: Musculo-skeletal health
- Thirdly: Chemical and biological agents
- General Workplace issues
- Work equipment
- Finally: Electricity
For more details check our IGC course details here