IADC Rig Pass (USA)
IADC’s Rig Pass program is an accreditation system delivering a standardized safety orientation program for new employees, preparing the employees for almost any operating environment, at almost any site, onshore or offshore.Completion of an IADC RigPass or IADC RigPass Course-to-Go accredited program confirms that personnel have met basic requirements defined by safety and training professionals in the drilling industry, irrespective of the rig’s location.
- General Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication and Hazardous Materials Handling
- Specialized Work Procedures
- Fire Safety
- Material Handling
- First Aid
- Rig/Platform Environment
- Emergency Response
- Transportation Offshore
- Water Safety
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- Model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given.
- Live audit in a host organization(or an audit role play) will take place on day 4. Consequently delegates demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- For the reason that active staff involvement to improve the workplace as a result
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance