NASP / IASP SAFETY & HEALTH ADVANCED DIPLOMA
NASP / IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma training course is specifically designed for Safety professionals (managers and safety engineers) who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry out hazard identification and control.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All Safety Professionals (Supervisors, Officers and Inspectors).
- Safety and Security Directors and Managers.
- Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
- Operations and Maintenance Supervisors and Foremen.
- Environmental Protection Personnel.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Prepare and implement Different Safety and Health programs
- Carry out proper hazard identification in the workplace.
- Identify workplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
- Implement Proper Training Programs.
The following topics will be presented in the course:
- Understanding OSHA – USA & Regulatory Compliance
- Safety & Health Programs
- Blood borne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Ergonomics Management
- Chemical Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials & DOT
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response)
- Egress/Fire Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Walking / Working Surfaces
- Welding / Cutting / Brazing
- Case Studies / Group Workshops
There are no formal prerequisites for this Advanced diploma course but attending the following courses is recommended:
- “Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health” course.
- “OSHA General Industry Safety & Health Training” course.
- “OSHA Construction Industry Safety & Health Training” course.
The course should be delivered in 4-5 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
The NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma training course is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment on the last day of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
- NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma International Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
- Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.