IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely (UK). The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is a British organization for health and safety professionals. Because the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Course focuses on specially training the managers and supervisors of any organization will benefit implementation of health and safety at work. Consequently the course helps them comprehend and adopt high standard occupational health and safety principles and practices in their particular work culture.
Why it works?
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely. safety training
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us for health and safety.
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business for safety training
- Internationally recognized and respected certification iosh managing safely
- So efficient and effective learning – health and safety and environmental basics covered in a single program – iosh managing safely at kochi
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies during iosh managing safely course
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- Model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given.
- Live audit in a host organization(or an audit role play) will take place on day 4. Consequently delegates demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- For the reason that active staff involvement to improve the workplace as a result
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance