EMS Lead Auditor - ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001 will benefit most importantly Quality Managers (QA/QC Personnel), Engineers. Almost all Professionals in Environmental Fields (Chemical, Leather, Paint, etc) also Technical Experts.Similarly Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation Managers also .In addition NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System / ISO / TQM Consultants.above all ISO 14001 not only, but also will benefit Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
- Explain the purpose of an EMS standards,Following review of a management system, audit and third-party certification,business and societal benefits, improving environmental performance.
- Generally Explaining the role and responsibilities of an auditor specifically to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit. Hence in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Course Program
- Session divided into four sections, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- Exercise is a part of the formal continuous assessment and finally marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit – Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned. Sessions are interactive and delegate participation must.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- Model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given.
- Live audit in a host organization(or an audit role play) will take place on day 4. Consequently delegates demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
Expected Prior knowledge
Certainly to start this ISO 14001 EMS course, inform students that they are to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility
- Policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
- The intended outcomes of an environmental management system
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001. and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001.
Training Programs handle by Highly Experienced and IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
Course Period : 5 consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam : There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)