This one-day course is designed to provide participants with information relating to scaffolding systems that are presently being used in the construction industry. Because this course has been developed for industry as an awareness-level course, no hands-on (end-user) component training required.
- OH&S legislation related to scaffolding systems
- Scaffold types and components
- Potential hazards associated with the erection, use and dismantling of scaffold systems
- Common terms used within the scaffolding industry
- Common hand signals
- Scaffolding pre-use considerations
- Soil preparation and mudsills
- Fall protection equipment requirements
- Inspections and Tagging
- Emergency Preparedness requirements for scaffold work
- Instruction and Training
Scaffold Inspection Training
Scaffold Inspection training is a legal requirement for those who need to carry out statutory inspections of working platforms under the Work at Height Regulations 2005. It is also essential for those managing scaffolding works on site, or providing shared access for various trades.