Safety Glasses Work
Eye injuries are 100 percent preventable.
Your eyes are very delicate, made of thin tissues that can’t take much damage. You can’t blink fast enough to prevent an injury. Significant surgeries are required when serious damage occurs. Shavings, grindings and other particles can fly at high velocities into the eye.
1. Safety glasses are a barrier between your eyes and flying objects.
2. If there is ANY CHANCE of a flying object, wear protective eyewear.
3. Use ANSI-approved safety glasses.
4. Wear eye protection when grinding, buffing, cutting, sawing, chipping and using chemicals.
5. Bad eye injuries will require significant surgery, and at least some loss of vision will most likely result.
1st Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aiswarya Road, Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium, Palarivattom, 682025
Reach us on 9745126655, 8592859385