EMS Auditor – ISO 14001:2015 Training Course @ ASHEI Kochi 8606108000 www.asheinstitute.com
IRCA Certified EMS Auditor / Lead Auditor – ISO 14001:2015 Training Course
EMS Auditor- IRCA is the leading professional body for management system auditors and offers a globally recognized business qualification. IRCA represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year, around 60,000 delegates attend an IRCA certified training course. Also IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry
IRCA recognize that attending a training course is usually a major commitment, both in terms of cost and time. When choosing the right training organizations and the right course make sure you look for those that display the IRCA certification mark. However IRCA only approves organizations that have demonstrated a high standard of technical and training expertise. All training organizations approved by IRCA must demonstrate that they have the competence to achieve the learning outcomes for each course and to examine the performance of students
Who will benefit?
Quality-Managers (QA/QC Personnel), Engineers, Professionals in Environmental Fields (Chemical, Leather, Paint, etc.,), Technical Experts. Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation Managers. NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System / ISO / TQM Consultants.
Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
On Completion, Successful students will have the knowledge and skills to : Knowledge
- Explain the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management systems standards, of a management system audit and third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Course Program
- In order to get certification, need to attend course for 5 days. Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The output of the exercise is a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit – Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of QMS design and implementation, and have some experience of QMS certification and assessment.
A live audit in a host organization(or an audit role play) will take place on day 4 so as the delegates may demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
Expected Prior knowledge
Before starting this course, you must inform students that they are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) Environmental management
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
- c) ISO 14001
In order to get certification candidates should have Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
Training Programs are handled by Highly Experienced and IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
The Batches once committed will not be cancelled
Course Period : 5 consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam : There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified – Environment Health and Safety Training Institute
IOSH|NEBOSH|BSC|MFA|OHSAS|IADC Rigpass Accredited center @ Kochi
First Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aishwarya Road,
Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium, Palarivattom(PO), Ernakulam – 682 025
Phone : 0091 484 2343590
Mob : 91 94 476096 17, 85 928593 85
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.asheinstitute.com