BSC Idip at Kochi Get upgraded to Grad IOSH
BSC Idip at Kochi Get upgrade to Grad IOSH
International Diploma : Course dates for BSC Idip at Kochi on April 8&9 Exam. Certainly a must for HSE professional. And those who are looking to upgrade their professional status.In addition to the course. ISO 45001 Lead and ISO 14001 Lead registration commenced. To enroll call us on 8606108000 or mail email@example.com. in order to register call us
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY Version 5.0 @ ASHEI
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is a British organization for health and safety professionals.
The IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Course focuses on specially training the managers.
And supervisors of any organization.
The course helps them comprehend and adopt high standard occupational health and safety principles.
Practices in their particular work culture. In order to do the course call us.
Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country.
Certainly it Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely.
Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
Because of this course being UK certification, it is Internationally recognized and respected certification.
Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single program me
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios.
Summaries to reinforce key points
Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace.
Interactive quiz and discussions
Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business.
Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate.
Top 5 business benefits
Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
Internationally recognized certification for managers and supervisors. Because of this course recognition it is advised to do this course
Top 5 delegate benefits
Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards.
4 Days course
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified – Environment Health and Safety Training Institute
First Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aishwarya Road,
Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium. Palarivattom(PO), Ernakulam – 682 025
Phone : 0091 484 2343590
Mob : 91 94 476096 17, 85 928593 85
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web : www.asheinstitute.com
Hot Weather Safety
Hot weather safety is one of the major aspects in safety
• Sunlight produces ultraviolet radiation
• No ultraviolet radiation is safe
• Melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer
• Melanoma is nearly 100% curable if found early
• Melanoma can spread to other parts of the body, making treatment very difficult
• Melanoma originates in the melanocytes, the area in which melanine is produced
• Melanine is the brown pigment that darkens skin
RECOGNIZING SKIN CANCER
• Moles: The more moles that develop on the skin, the greater the chances for skin cancer
• Look for Dysplastic Nevi, or atypical moles
• Look for the following in irregular moles
o Irregular or hazy border
o Color variations of brown, light brown, blue or black
o Enlargement of an existing mole
o Development of a new mole
o Not round – oddly shaped
• Do a self-examination once per month of the following areas:
o Head, face and scalp using a mirror
o Hands, fingers, arms, elbows and underarms using a mirror
o Using a mirror, back, neck, shoulder area, lower back, buttocks
o Legs, tops of feet, inside of knees
SUN OVEREXPOSURE PROTECTION
• Wear long-sleeved, loose fitting clothes
• Use sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more
• Follow directions printed on container
• Wear a hat that protects the ears and neck
• Wear sunglasses or safety glasses that protect against UVA and UVB radiation
• Read the label
• UV radiation most intense between 10AM & 4PM
HEAT EXPOSURE PROTECTION
• Drink small amounts of water often
• Avoid alcohol, sugar or caffeine drinks
• Wear light-colored, loose, long-sleeve clothing
• Take frequent breaks in the shade
• Eat smaller, light meals
• Work in the shade if possible
RECOGNIZING HEAT ILLNESSES
• High body temperature, rapid pulse
• Profuse or NO sweating
• Hot, dry, red skin
• Confusion, slurred speech or disorientation
• Seizure and unconsciousness
FIRST AID MEASURES
• Remove the victim from hot environment
• Remove extra or loosen clothing
• Provide small sips of water
• Cool face, arm pits, neck with damp towel
• Fan the victim
• Move the victim to an air-conditioned environment
• Monitor breathing, elevate legs, calm victim
1st Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aiswarya Road, Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium, Palarivattom, 682025
Reach us on 9745126655, 8592859385
UPCOMING TRAINING SCHEDULED
IOSH : 1 to 3 every month
NEBOSH IGC : 9-19 every month
NEBOSH HSW : 24 -26 every month
ISO 45001: 24-28 every month
EMS 14001 : 19-23 every month
IADC RIGPASS : 24-26 every month