MEDIC FIRST AID (BASIC FIRST AID & CPR)
MEDIC First Aid is a worldwide leader in CPR/AED. Further more first aid emergency care training programs are for business, industry, and the public.
This First Aid training program have been used to teach and certify emergency care and first aid providers in business, general industry, and the public. Besides that MFA is active since 1978.
Also the training is very interactive with instructor and student demonstrations. Due to Students gets are given comprehensive step by step training on specific first aid applications in order to understand the basic concepts.
Who Should Register for this Course?
This course is suitable for all individuals.
- Emergency First Aid Care
- Recognizing an Emergency
- Deciding to Help
- Personal Safety
- Using Barriers
- Assessing for Response
- Mechanism for Spinal Injury
- Activating Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Basic Life-Supporting Skills
- Airway-Head-Tilt, Chin-Lift
- Clearing the airway – Long Roll
- Protecting the Airway – Recovery Position
- Breathing – Ventilation Mask
- Breathing – Ventilation Shield
- Circulation – Chest Compression’s
- Initial Assessment
- Unresponsive Patient
- CPR for Cardiac Arrest
- Bare, Prepare, and Place Pads
- Troubleshooting Messages
- Control of Bleeding
- Managing Shock
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- On-going Assessment
- Warning Signs of Serious Illness
- Mechanism for Significant Injury
- Specific First Aid Problems
- Moving Patients
- Emotional Impact of Providing First Aid Care
Hands-On Skill Practice
Students will practice essential skills in small group practices and can also apply those skills in optional scenario-based practices
Recognized Period: Up to 2 years
Course Duration: One day