ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor
ISO 14001:2015 EMS LA (IRCA Certified ) Training Course (IRCA Ref A17970)
First of all International Registrar for Certified Auditors is the leading professional body for management system auditors. They represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year. Also around 60,000 delegates attend an IRCA certified training course. Therefore this certification course is recognized in every industry
IRCA recognize that attending a training course is usually a major commitment, both in terms of cost and time. When choosing the right training organizations. And the right course make sure you look for those that display the IRCA certification mark. It only approves organizations that have demonstrated a high standard of technical and training expertise.
Who will benefit?
ISO 14001 will benefit Quality-Managers (QA/QC Personnel), Engineers. Almost all Professionals in Environmental Fields (Chemical, Leather, Paint, etc.,), Technical Experts. Also Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation Managers. In addition NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System / ISO / TQM Consultants.
Furthermore ISO 14001 will benefit Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
On Completion, Successful students will have the knowledge and skills to : Knowledge
- Explain the purpose of an EMS standards, review of a management system, audit and third-party certification,business and societal benefits, improving environmental performance.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit. Hence in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Course Program
- Session divided into four sections, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- Exercise is a part of the formal continuous assessment and finally marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit – Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned. Sessions are interactive and delegate participation must.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- Model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given.
- Live audit in a host organization(or an audit role play) will take place on day 4. Consequently delegates demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
ISO 14001 : 2015 (A17970) Training Course is registered at IRCA
Expected Prior knowledge
Certainly to start this ISO 14001 EMS course, inform students that they are to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
i. The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
ii. The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility
iii. Policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) Environmental management
i. The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
ii. Enhancement of environmental performance
iii. Fulfillment of compliance obligations
iv. Achievement of environmental objectives
c) ISO 14001
i. Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001. and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001.
Training Programs handle by Highly Experienced and IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
Course Period : 5 consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam : There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)