BECOME AN IRCA APPROOVED AUDITOR!!!!!!!!
ASHEI KOCHI PROUDLY PRESENTS
OHSAS 18001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE.
Next batch commencing soon. Registration started…
IRCA CertifiedOH&S Auditor / Lead Auditor – OHSAS18001:2007Training Course (IRCA Ref: A17824)
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world’s original and largest International Body for auditors of management systems. IRCA Auditor courses are the accepted bench mark for management systems auditor training (www.irca.org).
Who will benefit?
1. Management Representatives, OHSAS/Safety Consultants.
2. ISO / TQM consultants, Health andSafety consultants
3. Fire& Safety officers.
4. Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
5. Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
The eight learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all those areas in order to complete the course successfully, the eight learning objectives are as follows:
1. Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH&S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed
2. Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements.
3. Identify the requirements of the OH&S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
4. Explain the differences between the OH&S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
5. Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
6. Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH&S management systems or the integration of OH&S requirements into existing management systems.
7. Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
8. Collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
Course Period 5consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam There is a 2hoursClose book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)