OHSAS 18001 Auditor Migration to ISO 45001: 2018 at ASHEI
OHSAS 18001 Auditor Migration to ISO 45001: 2018!
BECOME AN IRCA APPROVED AUDITOR!!!!!!!!
BATCHES EVERY MONTH
Next batch commencing soon. Registration started…
First of all IRCA Auditor courses are the accepted bench mark for management systems auditor training (www.irca.org). Also ISO 45001 is effective OHSMS which is implemented in 2018, finally.
Who will benefit?
- Management Representatives, OHSAS/Safety Consultants.
- ISO / TQM consultants, Health and Safety consultants
- Fire& Safety officers.
- Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
- Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development
Consequently there are eight learning objectives describe in outline to cover. Furthermore delegates shall be able to cover these objectives in one day. Because it is migration, delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all those areas. In order to complete the course successfully, the eight learning objectives are as follows:
Firstly understand the scope and fields of application of the OH&S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed
Secondly understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements.
Thirdly identify the requirements of the OH&S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
4. Explain the differences between the OH&S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
5. Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
6. Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH&S management systems or the integration of OH&S requirements into existing management systems.
7. Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
Finally collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
The delegates will be issued ISO 45001 certification as a result, so they will be qualified to become lead auditor in this standard.
Course Period 1 Day
Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam There is a 1hoursClose book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)