NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
Duration: 10 Days Class + 2 Day Mock Exam + 2 Day Exam
IGC is Internationally valid certifications to practice effective health and safety culture. In order to register candidate to sent ID Proof and Registration fee of Rs. 20000.
Aim and Objective:
This qualification focuses on international standards and management systems.
Membership and recognition:
IGC meets the academic requirements for Tech IOSH. And a membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Unit IGC1: Management of international health and safety
- 1: Foundations in health and safety
- 2: Health and safety management systems – Plan
- 3: Health and safety management systems – Do
- 4: Health and safety management systems -Check
- 5: Health and safety management systems 4 – Act
Unit GC2: Controlling workplace hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculo-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Unit GC3: International Health and Safety – Practical Assessment
NEXT BATCH ON 8TH OCTOBER 18.
Please find the course details appended.
|Nebosh HSW||Octobere 24-26||3 days|
|BSC IDip OSH @ Kochi||Nov 21||15 days|
|Nebosh IGC||Oct 8-18||10 days + 2 days prep + 2 days exam|
|BSC ICert OSH||October 1-10||10 days + 2 days prep + 2 days exam|
|Iosh (ms)||October 3-5||3 days|
|Medic first aid||October 15||1day|
|IADC Rig pass||October 24-26||3 day|
|ISO 45001 LA Migration||Sept 29||1 days|
|EMS ISO 14001 LAC||October 10 &17||5 days|
|ISO 45001:2018 LAC||October 10||5 days|