IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
Version 5.0 @ ASHEI
IOSH Managing Safely (UK). The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is a British organization for health and safety professionals. Because the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Course focuses on specially training the managers and supervisors of any organization will benefit implementation of health and safety at work. Consequently the course helps them comprehend and adopt high standard occupational health and safety principles and practices in their particular work culture.
Who is the course for?
Anyone in a management role.
Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
Why it works?
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognized and respected certification
- So efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single program
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- First of all, Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Further more improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- For the reason that active staff involvement to improve the workplace as a result
- Above all Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Hence enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Because it ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Certainly ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Also enables you to investigate incidents
- Above all it empowers you to measure your own performance
- Finally allows for personal reflections on good practice
3 Days course
Above all it introduces managerial level professionals to effective management of safety and health at workplace, last day of the course you have to write an exam