ISO 45001 : 2018 Lead Auditor (IRCA Approved) Course
Why CQI & IRCA?
CQI & IRCA is the leading professional body for management system auditors and offers a globally recognized business qualification. CQI & IRCA represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year, around 60,000 delegates attend CQI & IRCA certified training course.
CQI & IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and CQI & IRCA endorsement means that you can be confident that the course you are attending:
• Covers the key knowledge and skills you need to start your
• Journey as a management systems auditor
• Will be taught by tutors who are experienced auditors and trainers who have fulfilled CQI & IRCA tutor competency requirements
• Will be taught using a variety of proven practical student- focused learning techniques to help you learn and enjoy the course
• Has a limited class size to maximize participation and
• Optimize your learning
• Has been regularly assessed by an CQI & IRCA approved technical assessor.
• Completion of this course is the first step to becoming CQI & IRCA registered, to find out more please visit www.irca.org/join
• CQI & IRCA recognize that attending a training course is usually a major commitment, both in terms of cost and time. When choosing the right training organizations and the right course, make sure you look for those that display the CQI & IRCA certification mark.
CQI & IRCA only approves organizations that have demonstrated a high standard of technical and training expertise. All training organizations approved by CQI & IRCA must demonstrate that they have the competence to achieve the learning outcomes for each course and to examine the performance of students.
When you are choosing CQI & IRCA certified Course and Training
Organization you can be certain that;
• Your knowledge and skills are developed through an interactive and practical approach to tasks and audit activities.
• Courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems in auditing and experienced in training.
• Students are formally assessed and examined during training.
Who will benefit?
1. Management Representatives, OHSMS/Safety Consultants.
2. ISO / TQM consultants, Health and Safety consultants
3. Fire& Safety officers.
4. Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working
towards Safety Certification
5. Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
CQI and IRCA OHSMS Auditor training courses will equip you to assess the conformance of occupational health and safety management systems to OHSAS 18001.
This course covers the management systems approach to identifying and managing health and safety risks, the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and how to plan, complete and report the audit of an entire OHSMS.
Who is it for?
This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organisation’s OHSMS 18001 based management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. Successful completion of this course meets the requirement for certification as an Auditor on IRCA’s OHSMS scheme.
Course Period :
5 consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
There is a 2 hours Close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)
Batch On Every Month